* PHP Scaffolder: A tool to generate CRUD functionality
* Home: http://www.syedabdulbaqi.wordpress.com/
* Copyright 2009, Syed Abdul Baqi, email@example.com
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Readme for version 1.0.0
* What it is:
This program generates complete CRUD functionalty for any given database table.
The program is Open Source and distributed under the terms of GNU GPL.
It is written in PHP and has a web frontend.
KEEP ALWAYS A BACKUP OF YOUR PHP FILES!
You can get unexpected output from PHP Scaffolder.
* What you need:
To execute this program, you need a running PHP and MySQL environment.
*How to use:
=Open config.php in includes folder. Modify database credentials, and save the file.
=Now execute index.php and follow the steps on screen.
Syed Sardar Ahmed for paginator class.
html-form-guide.com for Form validator class.